Recent Storm Damage Posts
Storm Damage In Southern Illinois
Storm damage can be one of the most challenging types of damage for most communities. When a large storm comes through town it affects so many people, homes, and businesses.
Most damage comes in small phases, a home or business here and there. But when a huge storm comes through a community-a large number of people are then affected. Which means a large number of people are now in need of help.
This is where SERVPRO of Jefferson, Franklin, & Perry Counties comes in. We have a large enough team that we can not only handle the small damage but we can handle the largest size disasters as well. We have relationships with all of our neighboring SERVPRO's that can get to us quickly and start putting peoples lives back together. We are proud to be part of a large company that can team up at any time to serve those in need.
We are proud to offer fire and water clean up and restoration along with storm damage to many communities surrounding Jefferson, Franklin, & Perry Counties.
We are Ready for Storms!
Did you know that SERVPRO of Jefferson, Franklin, & Perry Counties travels all over the United States to help those in need after a storm. We clean up after anything from hurricanes to tornadoes.
Our team is prepared and ready to take on any size disaster including the huge ones. When a large storm is rolling in, our crews know to pack their bags and get ready to head out to help those in need.
We are proud to serve people in our community, but we are also thankful that we are able to travel and serve others all over the United States.
We never know when a storm is going to hit but we do know that we are trained and ready to hit the road as soon as it happens.
What Should You Do Before a Storm?
Preparing for a storm can be intimidating, let us give you some tips to make the process a lot easier for you.
Before The Storm:
- Build an emergency supply kit and make a family communication plan.
- Remove dead or rotting trees and branches that could fall and cause injury or damage during a severe thunderstorm.
- Postpone outdoor activities.
- Remember the 30/30 Lighting Safety Rule: Go indoors if, after seeing lighting, you cannot count to 30 before hearing thunder. Stay indoors for 30 minutes after hearing the last clap of thunder.
- Secure outdoor objects that could blow away or cause damage.
- Get inside a home, building, or hard top automobile (not a convertible). Although you may be injured if lighting strikes your car, you are much safer inside a vehicle than outside.
- Remember, rubbed-soled shoes and rubber tires provide NO protection from lighting. However, the steel frame of a hard-topped vehicle provides increased protection if you are not touching metal.
- Shutter windows and secure outside doors. If shutters are not available, close window blinds, shades or curtains.
- Unplug any electronic equipment well before the storm arrives.
Storm Damage Clean Up
SERVPRO of Jefferson, Franklin, & Perry Counties is a family owned and operated business and we are proud to serve our community along with other communities after storms hit cities all across the United States.
All large loss teams are supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
At SERVPRO, the difference between us and the other companies...is our ability to dispatch trained production professionals and cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor.
SERVPRO as a whole has served clients in the commercial industry in some of the following areas:
- The Hospitality Industry
- Property Managers
- The Pentagon
Here at SERVPRO of Jefferson, Franklin, & Perry Counties we are ready to serve any area that has experienced storm damage. SERVPRO has teams across the United States ready to tackle any size disaster. Our training, technology, and equipment is next to none and our crews are the best out there.
Give us a call today to tarp your roof or board up your windows.